AQARA Smart Home Dual Relay Module T2 (DCM-K01)
Aqara Dual Relay Module T2 is a relay control module based on the Zigbee wireless communication protocol, designed to control the power on and off of devices. This product can switch between dry/wet contact modes using a connecting wire, thereby controlling other dry contact devices such as motors and garage doors. App remote control, timing control, power statistics, and other functions can be achieved through an Aqara hub. It is also compatible with HomeKit allowing for quick control via the Home app.
- Versatile Solution for Home: The T2 is versatile and can be used in various ways. It can be installed in ceiling lights for smart control or in regular wall switches and sockets for remote access. Additionally, it's suitable for automating coffee machines, air fresheners, electric heaters, roller blinds, and garage roller doors in homes.
- Apple Home and Matter over Bridge Support*: The T2 is compatible with Apple Home, Matter, Google Home, and Amazon Alexa. It transforms traditional devices into smart ones and seamlessly integrates with multiple third-party systems. This facilitates automated setup and linkage with other compatible products, offering a versatile and user-friendly experience.
- Interlock and Motor Control: Users can connect the Dual Relay Module T2 to bidirectional motors with ease and safety. Now, the T2 can be used to control tubular motors, as a roller shade switch, and even as the core of the system.
- Energy Monitoring and Power Memory: The Dual Relay Module T2 includes a power on/off state memory function, remembering the last state after power failure. Additionally, it offers power metering and statistics features.
- Enhanced Safety and Security: Safety is paramount when dealing with DIY electrical equipment. We prioritize user safety, considering the complexities of installation and use. We allow adjustment of max and min voltage, current, and power values. In cases of abnormal waking states, the power supply is automatically turned off to ensure safety.**
- Wireless Switch Mode: The convert to wireless switch mode is also supported. Thanks to this feature, the existing wall switch will be able to be converted into a scene controller: arm or disarm the security system, control the curtains or lights just using your old wired switch.***
- Easy to Use and Installation: The relay’s DIN rail-mounted design makes it easy to stick it in electrical cabinets and other tight spots. Its compact size makes it even more suitable for other wall boxes, including the 86 mm and US-standard ones.****
*Apple Home, Google, Alexa, and Matter are neither natively supported, they are supported over Zigbee bridge.
**The installation of T2 is intended for users who are familiar with electrical installation. We always advise you to contact a professional electrician and only use these instructions as a reference.
***Please note: the sensor or a switch connected to S1/S2/COM contacts should support the voltage that is supplied to the Relay.
****Please note: the T2 supports the maximum current of 10A. And a wall box with a depth of about 60 mm is recommended. In case the existing wall box is not deep enough, you can try to use a Wireless Remote Switch H1 or a surface-mounted or ultra-thin wall switch to control the Relay.
USE CASE EXAMPLES
1. Garage door controller
Thanks to the dry-contact mode, the Relay T2 can be used to make your existing garage door smart. Just wire the garage door opener, and you will be able to use the garage door in automations as well as expose it to third-party systems. And, the Relay will act as a repeater for your Aqara Door and Window sensor so that you won't need to worry about the weak signal.
2. Save energy by using the T2 to control the boilers
If your boiler can be controlled by dry contacts, you will be able to use the Relay T2 to make it smart. As a result, you will be able to control it remotely, and save energy by linking it with the Radiator Thermostats using Aqara Home or third-party automations.
3. Install it Behind Wall Switches and Outlets
Just install the T2 behind your existing wall switch or outlet, and you will be able to convert it into a smart one. As a result, the existing outlets and switches will be able to participate in automations, and get the power consumption statistic function.
Wireless Protocols: Zigbee
Dimensions: 45.5 × 48 × 24 mm (1.79 × 1.89 × 0.94 in.)
Rated Parameters: 100 - 250 V~, 50/60Hz, μ/Max. 10A, Max 2500W ;
Max.1A, Max 250W(LED, CFL; Max 1A, Max 1/4 HP M.1
24 - 30 V (DC): Max.10A, Max 300W(Resistive load);
30 - 60 V (DC): Max.1A, Max 60W(Resistive load)
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C (14°F ~ 104°F)
Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH, no condensation
Zigbee Operation Frequency: 2405-2475 MHz
Zigbee Maximum Output Power ≤ 13 dBm
What is in the Box:
1x Dual Relay Module T2
1x User Manual
1x DIN Rail Accessory
1x Jumper Wire